Friday, May 29, 2009
The real deal for making money...
Here is the real deal for making money. I am currently employed. If you want to make money I suggest you not give anyone money up front. Even if they are only asking you for less than $3.00. The envelope thing is a scam too, even if they are off employment sights like careerbuilder. I almost got sucked in too. Here is the deal. Get a gmail account from Google. Sign up for the Adsense service. In order to have a successful application with Adsense you will need to create a website or blog. Don't freak. A website or blog is easier to create than you think. Adsense will even give you a link to create your own blog like the one you are reading right now. After you create a blog and list it on your Adsense account adds will show up on your blog or website. If the reader of your blog or website actually click on the adds Google has placed on your website and buy a product you get paid. Thats it. You will not get rich quick. I believe it is all in how well you promote your website. This is my first attempt to make money with my own website. I will let you know how it works and the other "secrets" as I go along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment